COVID-19 UPDATE 22/10/2020
The health and well-being of our customers, employees and suppliers is our number one priority at all times.
Further to government announcements, Ireland has entered into level five Covid-19 restrictions. In strict adherence to public health measures, please be advised that we are open as follows:
• We are open for service, maintenance and repair works;
• Parts can be ordered over the telephone and a collection time arranged;
• New and used vehicle sales may be conducted virtually: we invite you to browse through our website to view our range of new Opel passenger cars and light commercial vehicles and our excellent 211-customer offers; view our comprehensive range of used, quality vehicles; if would like further information or if you are interested in a new or used vehicle, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
When visiting our premises, we kindly ask you to adhere to the following:
• Please wear a face mask;
• Use our hand sanitising stations;
• Adhere at all time to the 2m social distancing rule;
• Use credit card payment where possible;
• Do not visit if you feel unwell or you have been in close contact with someone who is unwell;
• Do not visit if you are awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
For all queries, please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone.
We thank you for your support, patience and co-operation during these uncertain times.